Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Fawthrop

Default I want to charge them not roast them ;-(

On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 14:50:59 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

|In article ,
| Dave Fawthrop wrote:
| http://www.mahaenergy.com/store/view...?idProduct=408
| does eight independently, so two would be a slight overkill.
|
|The Mascot one which does 6-10 or 12-20 depending on version is about 40
|quid - although it's designed to charge a pack so has no battery holder.
|But these can be bought from Maplin etc for about a couple of quid. Of
|course this doesn't do each cell independently, but his doesn't seem a
|problem in practice - unless you were charging single cells used for
|various different applications and therefore in vastly different states of
|charge or condition, etc.

Which is why I like the Maha! each cell gets as much charge as it will
take. I have rechargables of many capacities all over the house running
*many* different things. Marking them in pairs does not always ensure
that they get used in pairs.

--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
Freedom of Speech, Expression, Religion, and Democracy are