Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

Default Bubble jet mountain

In article ,
wrote:
There's no hassle unblocking print heads and replacing them every other
time it's used, which seems to be the norm for inkjets.

IMHO they're usually ok if used every couple of days or so. It's the once
in a while use that blocks them. Like my use.

I don't need to print photos, but would like a reasonable colour laser.
What do they start at these days? Preferably one which takes an A4
envelope horizontally? It annoys me that my Cannon has to do this
vertically, while my ancient Epson doesn't.

--
*Before they invented drawing boards, what did they go back to?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.