Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m

Default I want to charge them not roast them ;-(

On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 13:24:22 +0000, Dave Fawthrop
wrote:

On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 12:51:40 GMT, T i m wrote:

|So, anyone found a decent charger for (mainly, now) NiMH AA and AAA's
|that does the job from flat in 4-5 + hours then drops to trickle with
|individual cell monitoring etc please? I don't mind spending a bit of
|money on it as an investment ...

http://www.mahaenergy.com/store/item.asp?idproduct=203
http://www.mahaenergy.com/store/item.asp?idproduct=178
http://www.mahaenergy.com/store/view...?idProduct=408

I got my Maha in the UK works fine.

That last one is close (at 8 cells) but again seems to 'boast' that
even in 'soft' mode will fully charge a cell in 2 hours? I was looking
at double that to ensure everything stayed cool and hence lasted as
long as poss? ;-(

The RC electric car guys were nearly all fan cooling their cells when
we last raced. I'd prefer to have more sets and charge them slower
(but not too slow). ;-)

Possibly why the Nicads in my big radio are nearly 20 years old .. ;-)

All the best ..

T i m