Steve

Default OT- Rules of Gunfighting

"Excitable Boy" wrote in message
m...
Kirk Gordon wrote in message

Gunner wrote:
Rules of Gunfighting

I'm surely wasting my time here; but...

Yes. If these people had a functioning brain they
wouldn't feel the need to rely on firepower. Hence
talk is not something a peson whose talents are
limited to violence will understand. Amazing what
active imaginations they have, but limited to such
narrow channels. I wonder if there's a medical term
for this ?

I believe it is called post traumatic stress disorder. It is the remnant of
them being violated: robbed, mugged, burglarized, beaten, shot, stabbed,
raped, forced to perform sexual acts at gun/knifepoint, or various other
violations. I can see that your young virgin college whitebread liberal
little ass hasn't had enough life experiences to understand this. I can
tell it from your writing style.

And just because we haven't seen something, we can't immediately dismiss it.
I have not lived the inner city life of many people and have not witnessed
the hardscrabble existence they lead. I have not seen the Statue of
Liberty. I have not set foot on Pluto. But I do believe such things exist
because I am a reasonable enough man to believe other's who know about such
things.

BTW. Violence is not a talent. It is a survival strategy. Had your
ancestors not had enough of it to survive in tough situations, your wimpy
butt would still be cosmic dust. Why do you disrespect your lineage so
much? Is it because you ARE the universe and everything revolves around
your know-it-all persona? Violence is also defined by society. I have
killed fewer people with my guns than Ted Kennedy has killed with his car.
Go figger.

Write back after you meet Ben Dover and his buddies.

Steve