Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction
Phil Scott

Default Does coating stranded copper wire with solder cause any issues or break any codes?

"Roy L. Fuchs" wrote in
message ...
On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 15:06:13 -0800, "Phil Scott"
Gave us:

Roy has some other issues going on.. some who do only
houses, with romex etc are unaware of the high end issues.
that seems to be his situation. With the kind of approach
Roy shows to life he wouldnt do well in the high end
markets... if he cleaned that up though and studies some, he
could probably double his wage by learning something about
controls and industrial applications.

You are about as retarded as it gets, boy.

You are not only insulting electricians, but you think that
I am one
of them.

I have been working in manufacturing, in the electronics
industry for
28 years, you stupid, retarded *******. Mainly in military,
space,
medical, and industrial applications, so you can go ****
yourself...
oh that's right... you just did.

.. if he cleaned that up though and studies some, he
could probably double his wage by learning something about
controls and industrial applications.

Said the total retard that thinks "electrons travel on the
wire
surface" and "stranded wire has a higher ampacity than the
same size
solid wire because it has more surface area"

I didnt say that... someone else posited the notion when
asserting that soldering stranded wire into a terminal would
reduce its ampacity for that reason... I merely noticed that
the NEC didnt have a different rating for stranded or solid
wire of the same alloy etc. even though the stranded had a
greater surface area...which was the point of this persons
remark.

Roy.... your behavior, trashing and spin is doing you imensely
more damage than those you target, and it is doing more harm
to those around you than anyone else... you are a carrier of
dis-ease. ..your behavior is abusive, not the mark of a
sentient person.... and the entire NG notices that....

We have posted good links and you have ignored them, chosen to
spin and issue abuse, this speaks to your own lack of self
respect... you have marked yourself, and its not with a badge
of honor or decency..

That will not work out well for you or anyone close to you
over time.

Now Roy .. I will have to leave you to your own devices.

Phil Scott

It is you that needs to get a clue, dip**** Phil.