hd_74al hd_74al is offline
Junior Member

Would you sel the 3phase 1hp motor separately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill
I have a Clausing mill for sale, excellent condition, S/N 006980.
- all original including vise and Furnas reversing switch
- all new bearings (except spindle) and belts
- new spindle brake
- collets
- Jacobs chuck
- new TECO clamp set
- new Westinghouse variable speed AC drive unit (never used) 240V 1Ø
- new Leeson 1HP 3PH motor
- new X-axis nut

Hate to part with this great small mill, but a move eliminated my workshop.Other accessories available if interested. $2000 firm. South centralConnecticut. Do not have facilities to ship it.

If interested, please contact me via e-mail: .

Thanks,
Bill