Posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.home.repair
mm

Default Want to replace old flat tv cable with better coax.

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 02:05:08 -0600, wrote:

Geeezzzz, I'm having a brain fart.... Is that RG50U.... ????
Don't sound right.... The older I get the more my memory fades !!!

Not sure what you have but it may be called jamais vu, never seen.
The feeling that you've never seen something when in fact you have
seen it. You may even know logically that you've seen it, but you
feel like you haven't.

Sort of the opposite of deja vu, the feeling that something was
already seen.

Remove NOPSAM to email me. Please let
me know if you have posted also.