Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren

Default toilet back up

On 10 Feb 2006 14:36:47 -0800, "Sev" wrote:

I'm wondering if a bird's nest or other obstruction has fallen down the
vent- did RR snake vent? The upper part of stack could still be
clear, allowing upstairs toilet to flush.

Spoke to folks in South Florida the other day after a foot of rain,
frogs were jumping out of vents while the "ole-man" was up there
water-hosing the vent.

These were prolly "spring frogs", having grown up there.

Oren

excused from saving Universes."