Posted to rec.woodworking
CW

Default Reducing drill press speed further

Circle cutters work great. First thing to do, however, is to get rid of (or
just regrind) the factory cutter. The shape they come ground, they can't
work worth a crap.
"Dave W" wrote in message
I realize this is not responsive to your question but.....IMNO circle
cutters are very highly overated. I doubt you will have much luck cutting
neoprene with one anyways. How about finding something the correct

diameter
and sharpening it enough to turn it into a crude die cutter. I have done
this using tin cans, tube and pipe. The only way to control the speed of

an
induction motor is with a frequency changer.
Dave