Gunner

Default OT- Rules of Gunfighting

On 22 Sep 2003 21:54:33 -0700, (Excitable Boy)
wrote:

Kirk Gordon wrote in message ...

Gunner wrote:
Rules of Gunfighting

I'm surely wasting my time here; but...

Yes. If these people had a functioning brain they
wouldn't feel the need to rely on firepower. Hence
talk is not something a peson whose talents are
limited to violence will understand. Amazing what
active imaginations they have, but limited to such
narrow channels. I wonder if there's a medical term
for this ?

Sure, they are Chinese and they drive tanks over kids. But hey...its
not like they were machine gunning them...ah..er..whooopps...

Comrade..you are the biggest apologist I know for Chinese Communism,
and for the 35+millon dead they generated. Your history is
revisionist, your views are spurious and you are a reactionary.

Bummer.

Gunner

"Anyone who cannot cope with firearms is not fully human. At best he
is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe and not
make messes in the house."
With appologies to RAH..