Posted to alt.home.repair

Default toilet back up

Excellent advice. We have to do that with our Kohler and that seems to
solve the problem

I read on the web a few weeks ago where the board that is in charge of
testing these devices or writing the test plan (I'm not sure which) has
FINALLY agreed on the dimensions of a standard 'deposit' when testing
these devices. The 'deposit' will consist of a thick mixture of
ingredients shaped in the form of a 'log'. The ingredients have the
same consistency and come from some type of cooking/baking supplies.
Wonders never cease to exist. You can give me one of the old toilets
that uses a million gallons to flush, any day of the week. ....LOL