Steve

Default OT- Fools of Gunfighting

"Gunner" wrote in message
On 22 Sep 2003 17:20:44 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:
Full stock with moderate length barrel. Its very hard to aim (and you
DO have to aim a shotgun) with a pistol grip stock, and weapons
retention if someone gets a hold of the end of it..really sucks. Not
to mention recoil and second shot recovery is very bad with a pistol
gripped shotgun.

Gunner

When I sold guns (with federal license, of course), I had a tape from
Benelli. The Benelli would fire five times before the first casing hit the
ground. It was awesome, and I would have bet a week's paycheck that no
shotgun could do it. But it can.

Steve