Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Default My ALDI router does not fit the table ! ARGHH help

Andy Hall wrote:
On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 19:01:05 GMT, Tony Bryer
wrote:

On 10 Feb 2006 10:51:06 -0800 wrote :
I just tried to connect the ALDI router and table that I
brough end of last year.

Someone suggested it in this group.

I have just tried to put it together, and the router does not
fit the table. The table has a circular cutout , but the router
is not a round it looks more like

Don't tell Andy Hall but I've got a Power Devil router and Aldi
router table and both work well together.

The router base is like
a circle with two bits cut off. The recess in the table in a
circle of similar diameter. You just rotate the router base to
best align with the clamps.

Another option might be a Trend Unibase cost about £13.

http://www.trendmachinery.co.uk/unibase/

No chance thats bigger than the hole in the table.

Yes I have the same table.
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite