pyotr filipivich

Default OT- Rules of Gunfighting

And lo, it came about, that on Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:31:10 GMT in
rec.crafts.metalworking , "Ed Huntress" was inspired
to utter:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .

Kirk..Ive spent a live time avoiding Bad Things. Car accidents, food
poisoning, redheaded women G, heavy objects moving in my direction.

Well, we share three out of four. My wife is a redhead, I've been in a
couple of nasty car accidents, and I almost died from salmonella. Nothing
really heavy has fallen on me, but I barely got my legs out from under a
Clausing lathe that fell over when we were moving it. g

dang. I'm four for four. ladyfriend is a Redhead, and does having a bus
fall off the jack while you are under it count?

--
pyotr filipivich
The cliche is that history rarely repeats herself. Usually she just