Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C.

Default FS: Clausing 8520

SteveF wrote:

"Stephen Young" wrote in message
Ignoramus25009 wrote:
would be helpful to know where you are i

On Thu, 9 Feb 2006 20:34:00 -0500, Bill wrote:
I have a Clausing mill for sale, excellent condition, S/N 006980.
- all original including vise and Furnas reversing switch
- all new bearings (except spindle) and belts
- new spindle brake
- collets
- Jacobs chuck
- new TECO clamp set
- new Westinghouse variable speed AC drive unit (never used) 240V 1Ø
- new Leeson 1HP 3PH motor
- new X-axis nut

Hate to part with this great small mill, but a move eliminated my
workshop. Other accessories available if interested. $2000 firm. South
central Connecticut. Do not have facilities to ship it.

If interested, please contact me via e-mail: .

Thanks,
Bill

You did not see "South central Connecticut"?

Connecticut is such a big state that such a vague description could easily
turn a 30 minute drive into 45 minutes, maybe even an hour!

Steve.

Nah, it could be much worse than that if you had to go diagonal the long
way and end up down in the Greenwich area, might get up to a full 1:30
of in CT travel. Hit I95 at rush hour and could reach 2 hours...

Pete C.