Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Clif Holland

Default FS: Clausing 8520

" wrote in message

"Stephen Young" wrote in message
Ignoramus25009 wrote:
would be helpful to know where you are i

On Thu, 9 Feb 2006 20:34:00 -0500, Bill wrote:
I have a Clausing mill for sale, excellent condition, S/N 006980.
- all original including vise and Furnas reversing switch
- all new bearings (except spindle) and belts
- new spindle brake
- collets
- Jacobs chuck
- new TECO clamp set
- new Westinghouse variable speed AC drive unit (never used) 240V 1Ø
- new Leeson 1HP 3PH motor
- new X-axis nut

Hate to part with this great small mill, but a move eliminated my
workshop. Other accessories available if interested. $2000 firm. South
central Connecticut. Do not have facilities to ship it.

If interested, please contact me via e-mail: .

Thanks,
Bill

You did not see "South central Connecticut"?

Connecticut is such a big state that such a vague description could easily
turn a 30 minute drive into 45 minutes, maybe even an hour!

Steve.

Was that ever toungue-in-cheek.....

--

Clif