Posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.home.repair
jg

Default Want to replace old flat tv cable with better coax.

How did I connect the twinlead to the coax? I used two cones and
twisted them. Center to one lead, outside to the other lead. This was
meant to be a temporary solution (two years ago.)

At any rate I have one more question, if I go twinlead all the way from
the antenna to the TV (almost to the TV, I'll have to switch over just
before cable runs up the wall behind my tv) should I be concerned with
grounding? As I explained before, coax is well grounded just before
entering crawlspace. Will I need to do the same for twinlead?