Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress

Default paradigm shift wi/o a clutch was OT - "Out, damned spot! Out, I say!"

"Martin H. Eastburn" wrote in message
I remember Pontiac Mi. Burning of 50+ Buses. Nice easy integration

there!

That wasn't about integration, Martin. Pontiac already had black and white
students in schools across their system. It was about BUSING, which was
hated universally, north and south.

Contrast that with New Orleans, where sending ONE black girl into the entire
white school system resulted in two days of rioting and over 250 arrests.
THAT was about integration.

And the south was posted until a few years ago by Federal Marshals since

the Civil War -
that was real nice of the North. Vacation in the south for the Yankee

Marshals.

Martin :-)

Time will tell whether they left too soon. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress