Posted to alt.home.repair

Default drywall tape

On Wed, 08 Feb 2006 11:47:25 -0800, frank smith nospamforme
wrote:

My neighbor just replaced three walls of drywall and somehow managed
to float the mud so the job at first does'nt look so bad. I noticed
what looked like pencil marks on the walls at the joints and have
found he didn't tape the joints.
Now what?? I think he is going to have to sand it down but he
disagrees. Won't these cracks just get worse over time?

Your neighbor didn't do that...... YOU DID IT !!!!
Come on, fess up ......

You have 2 solutions to remedy this problem.

1. Tear down the house and start over.
2. Tear down the house and buy one already finished.

Mitty