Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily

Default Cheap ESR Meter

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Jim Yanik wrote:
*My* DSE ESR meter is powered by a single 9v battery -with the usual 9v
battery clip. (free-floating under a piece of foam)

What's this about AA batteries? Did the meter kit change?

Mine came with AAA holders. Something about there being a confusion about
using a PP3 in the instructions. I don't like AAA unless size matters as
in the UK they cost the same as AA. So I changed to AA since I had holders
'in stock' ;-)

--
*(over a sketch of the titanic) "The boat sank - get over it

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Mine's a few years old now, but came with a standard 9v battery holder.
Mind, I did have to complain to Bob about poor battery life. My first
battery only lasted about 2 years ... !!

Arfa