Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Dave Plowman (News)

Default Cheap ESR Meter

In article ,
Bob Shuman wrote:
I too built the kit and had no problems. Took about an hour or two as I
recall and worked first time. My only complaint with the kit was the
poor color coding on the resistors was hard to read and required
constantly removing my glasses ... but then again my eyesight isn't what
it used to be either.

Don't think it's just you. Those metal film ones with the blue body are
near impossible to read. I just measured them - after eliminating the
obvious ones which were more than one and still on their paper links . ;-)

--
*Real women don't have hot flashes, they have power surges.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.