Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin H. Eastburn

Default paradigm shift wi/o a clutch was OT - "Out, damned spot! Out,I say!"

I remember Pontiac Mi. Burning of 50+ Buses. Nice easy integration there!
And the south was posted until a few years ago by Federal Marshals since the Civil War -
that was real nice of the North. Vacation in the south for the Yankee Marshals.

Martin :-)

Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member

Ed Huntress wrote:
snip

For your own interest, should you have any doubts, and for a quick view of
the underlying situation, see LOUISIANA v. UNITED STATES, 380 U.S. 145
(1965) on your favorite legal database.

Louisiana is really two states and it has a very complex history. But its
segregation and oppression, overall, were typical deep-South stuff: if they
can't vote, they aren't much of a problem.

In 1960, under the pressure of federal court orders, New Orleans began the
integration of the schools' first grade by admitting one black girl. Two
days of rioting followed, in which dozens of people were shot, stabbed, and
beaten.

I wonder how many black kids attended Dan's schools? My NJ kindergarten was
about 25% black kids.

--
Ed Huntress