Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave

Default Part P conudrum.....

Andy Hall wrote:

However, if there's a way to cause embarassment for the ODPM, I am all
for it.

Now this is one aspect of democracy that I can not understand.

If we live in what we used know as a democracy, how come TFB who
presides at the odpm (I can't possibly capitalise that, as I do not
think it should exist in the first place) can issue a decree that has
not been discussed in parliament and voted on, on a free basis, ie the
whips are strapped down and blindfolded?

Mind you, as we have a presidential PM I can understand. :-(

I'll stop now, before I get my soap box out :-)

Dave

There is a long and hard knocking on my door, I might be gone for some time.