Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Dave Plowman (News)

Default Cheap ESR Meter

In article ,
Wayne Tiffany wrote:
My worst experience with the Dick Smith one was that I screwed up and
grabbed those leads instead of my VOM. Consequently I put 120VAC across it
and severely let the smoke out - time for a new one. Now I have two red
leads on it to make it more apparent that I don't have the VOM leads.

Yes. I've recently built one and it's very good. But why supply standard
test leads while the sockets are the same colour? Surely you could open
the test lead packs and pair them up to the same colour - wouldn't matter
if red or black.

--
*Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.