Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey

Default Are you as careful with everything as you are with your woodworking?

B a r r y (in ) said:

| Brian Henderson wrote:
|| Is there anything else in our lives, as woodworkers, where we're as
|| exacting as we are when we're out in the shop?
|
| Flying. I check my flight planning more than my cutlists, and put
| up with comments about "anal" preflight inspection. G

My shop is in an aircraft hanger with a great view of a grass strip.
You'd have gotten a kick from watching the guy this past summer who
tried three times to get up enough airspeed to take off -- with a
completely flat tire.

The memory still has me ROFLMAO.

--
Morris Dovey