Gunner

Default OT- Rules of Gunfighting

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 10:51:44 GMT, Loren Coe
wrote:

In article , Gunner wrote:
On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 21:31:42 GMT, sittingduck
wrote:

hey Gunner! this guy is probably a troll. just my
guess based on his username. --Loren

He is just playing around, trying to get me to rant. And I obliged him

Gunner

Gunner wrote:

Rules of Gunfighting

You must live in a fantasy land where violence and killing other people are
somehow acceptable and glorious.

This bit...wipe it off when you pull it out your ass, as the ****
smell is still ripe. What makes you so bigoted and biased about those
whom own firearms or have used them in the service of their country,
or for protection of themselves and their families, that you could
possible believe the diarretic spew you just typed? You must be quite
the hater. Got any good anti-semitec or black jokes? Dont post them
here..we dont much care for your kind of bigoted people. Try the KKK
newsgroups for your brand of hatred. Perhaps Maxine Waters or
Farakkans people could use you. Or maybe Hillary's 2008 campaign
committee.

Those of us whom HAVE had to use violence and kill people know full
well, that while a dirty ugly business at best..unfortunatly sometimes
its necessary. You are living proof of that.

You must live in a house with wheels on it.

See the bigotry and the hate in your post. BTW..no, I dont.

You must watch "Cops" on TV

No, I seldom watch tv, and then only the news, or the History Channel.
Ill bet you watch Donahue and the Rosie Rotten Crotch reruns.

As its late Saturday, Ill not make this any longer, because I know you
are primping for your role as the Door Prize at the Blue Oyster
Bathhouse later this evening. Remember ..always use a condom, no
matter if the guy tells you he is HIV clean or not.

Bon Appattite.

Gunner

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional
maturity"
-Sigmund Freud , "General Introduction to Psychoanalysis"

"Anyone who cannot cope with firearms is not fully human. At best he
is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe and not
make messes in the house."
With appologies to RAH..