Gunner

Default OT- Rules of Gunfighting

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 13:28:04 -0400, Kirk Gordon
wrote:

Gunner wrote:
Rules of Gunfighting

I'm surely wasting my time here; but...

Indeed you are. Most of your post below is bull****. You engage in
intellectual masturbation in this post.

I dont carry a gun to intitate violence. Thats the last thing on my
mind. I carry a firearm to respond to it, and to stop violence against
my person.

I've always liked Izaak Azimov's idea: "Violence is the last refuge
of incompetence."

Asimov was never assaulted by an individual hell bent on committing
unprovoked violence against him.

Im sorry to have to say this..and this is the first time, in a long
history of excellent posts..this once you had to pull straight from
your ass.

Kirk..Ive spent a live time avoiding Bad Things. Car accidents, food
poisoning, redheaded women G, heavy objects moving in my direction.
But Kirk...not all Bad Things or Bad People have spent a life time
avoiding me. And that old friend..is why I carry a weapon.

I'm tempted to say something like "I'll carry a gun when you force
it into my cold, dead fingers"... but somebody'd probably believe me.
And people who believe you are ALWAYS dangerous, when you're preaching
something that's fundamentally wrong or dishonest.

KG

Kirk..most of your post, is fundamentally wrong or dishonest. Except
the parts about there being no rules, when the fecal material impacts
the impeller. There, you are 100% correct.

There are only those that survive, and those that dont.

Gunner

"Anyone who cannot cope with firearms is not fully human. At best he
is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe and not
make messes in the house."
With appologies to RAH..