Posted to rec.woodworking
mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net

Default My new Penn State DC arrived

Ordered the Penn State DC2000 dust collector. I haven't given it a real
test yet but it seems to work fine.

However .. I'd like to meet the idiot who wrote the installation
instructions. Half the steps were missing. Well, of course I could
figure them out, but would it hurt to have a few more pictures? Or maybe
some arrows showing where things connect?

The lower dust bag is a beast to connect. I'm going to sew on some small
neodymium magnets to hold it in place so that I can more easily put it
back on after emptying it.

Sometimes I wonder if the people who build these things ever use them?

Jack