Posted to alt.home.repair
Edwin Pawlowski

Default OT changing a tire on a stretch limo

"mm" wrote in message
I'm wondering, how much harder would a stretch limo be? Say it was
over 20 feet. I know it weighs more, but it's all stretched out!
Leverage and all that. How much more strength would be needed to lift
the car, and doesn't the limo builder put a suitable jack in the trunk
of every one of them?

Any jack capable of lifting by the axle would probably do. Lifting the side
of a stretch may be problematic.

There are some highways that I'd risk damage to the car before getting out
for any reason, let alone to change a tire. It would be risking injury to
stop in places of high traffic and narrow (or non-existent) shoulder.