Larry Jaques

Default OT- Rules of Gunfighting

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 23:42:35 GMT, "Bing"
pixelated:

If I dropped a post about how to defend yerself with yer own body would that
be considered as bad as Gunner's post? What if mine was as humorous as his?

Go for it! (With the OT heading, of course. Then post
a real one. How about a "50 ways to Defend Yourself in
Hand-to-hand Combat"? Show us the moves Steven Seagal
makes in his movies, only real. I've seen how to bend
fingers the wrong way and adjust wrists so the person
comes along quietly for a citizen's arrest. How about
the rest? (DEfense only.)

You never have to worry about reloading, and in most cases you dont need a
permit.
In all my life I have seen more people beat to **** than shot by a gun.

Ditto here, and usually by more than one person at a time.

--== EAT RIGHT...KEEP FIT...DIE ANYWAY ==--
http://www.diversify.com/stees.html - Schnazzy Tees online