Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ned Simmons

Default A little something for the Brainiacs...

In article ,
says...

"DoN. Nichols" wrote: (clip) I remember that I had to explain to any
drugstore in the Boston area what I expected when I asked for a "chocolate
sundae". (clip)
You should have seen the look I got when I tried to order (in Boston) coffee
and a snail. I changed the order to "sweet roll."

Then there was the time, on Oregon, when I ordered a large coke. Sodajerk:
"We don't have large cokes. We just have Cokes." So I said, "Well, just
give me two Cokes, then." And as an afterthought, I said, "Could you put
them in one glass?" He did.

"all you have to do is hold the chicken..."

Ned Simmons