Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Howard Eisenhauer

Default A little something for the Brainiacs...

On Tue, 07 Feb 2006 21:51:13 -0500, Gerald Miller
wrote:

On Tue, 07 Feb 2006 23:04:55 GMT, Lew Hartswick
wrote:

DoN. Nichols wrote:
According to Lew Hartswick :

All this "new England" talk brings to mind the problem with a
"milk shake" in Manchester NH in 1951. :-) :-)

I think that they wanted to hear "frappe". :-)

And how about the difference in the hot dog buns? New England
is the only place I've seen where they are designed to split down the
center of the top of the bun, instead of along the side.

Enjoy,
DoN

Yea, that was the word. Wonder where it came from? Don't remember
the hot dog buns, guess I was always more into hamburgers.
...lew...

IIRC those top cut buns spread north into Atlantic Canada, hafta check
that this summer when I visit the Right side.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

Yup, we got'em. Can't stand the things myself but the wife loves
them. Guess who does the shopping .

H.

http://users.eastlink.ca/~howarde/