Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Barta

Default Are you as careful with everything as you are with your woodworking?

noonenparticular wrote:

Funny you should bring up wrapping presents. I'm well known in my
family for being positvely precise when wrapping, to the point
that over the course of several Christmases, I've now been given
100% wrapping duties for pretty much anything. I never use
scissors to cut the paper, rather, I run a marking knife down the
inside of a square crease, all tape is double-sided and hidden....
etc etc etc...... The family thinks I'm sick. They may well be
right.

Yes, you're twisted... but it's a wonderful thing.

Joe Barta