Posted to rec.woodworking
Jay

Default How can I...... On topic...

"Searcher" wrote in message
news:RbeGf.156$Tb.85@trndny01...
I need to make a bed frame as per the SWMBO's desires. Her thoughts are as
follows;
1) she wants at least 22" of height underneath.
2) There can be NO obstruction, she wants (NEEDS) to put 6 Rubbermaid tubs
underneath.
3) MUST NOT SQUEAK... Hmmmm? dare I say why?

Get ya'lls mind out the trough, she's a light sleeper and we have a 4 year
old.

My thoughts: 1X6 box frame with stiles spaced 4" apart (correct me if I
misused the words stiles)
boxed in 4X4 posts for height
1/4" luaun (sp) plywood ( needsto be a solid surface
due to the Memory foam mattress)

She has not as of yet decided how this extra space is going to be hidden,
she's thinking fabric but I am thinking sliding doors on the side with the
most access space.

Any thoughts would be helpful, and keep in mind up until now all I have
made has been shelves, a doghouse and a blanket chest, which if I say so
myself is a work of art?!!

Thanks
Searcher

Seems easier just to trade 'her' in on another model!