Posted to rec.woodworking
Searcher

Default How can I...... On topic...

Ok, got some good points there, But I forgot to mention that we already have
the height that I need for storage area. But it looks crappy and it is now a
2x4 framed supports holding up a mattress and box spring. So, by rebuilding
the bed frame and not having a box spring (its a memory foam mattress now)
We are actually going to lose about 6 to 8 inches of height. I just want to
make a "finished project" this time. THe last bed was thrown together with
the thought of "doing it right" when I have them time. Well, what do you
know, I just can't figure out where those three years have gone! The new
mattress needs to sit atop a solid surface.

Searcher