Posted to uk.d-i-y
Sponix

Default Power Drill Recommendations .

On Tue, 07 Feb 2006 15:46:02 +0000, Stuart
wrote:

I am looking for a replacement drill for my Black and Decker 600Watt
2 speed,hammer action,corded,keyed 1/2" chuck which is now many years
old and past it's best .
I'm ordering stuff from Screwfix soon so would prefer to get it from
them .I don't need SDS and have had little need for the hammer action
.I guess that a cordless one needs to be a good ( and therefore
expensive) one so I'm happy enough with a corded one . A keyless chuck
would be helpful unless there is a reason why they are not to be
recommended .??
Anyone any ideas

How about another B&D?

sponix