Posted to alt.home.repair
udarrell

Default SUPERBOWL OFFICIALS 21 SEAHAWKS 10 - Six or 7 Wrong Calls Againstthe Seahawks!

Ron wrote:

udarrell wrote:

SUPERBOWL OFFICIALS 21 SEAHAWKS 10 - Six or 7 Wrong Calls Against the
Seahawks!

The Striped Shirts took 14 and possibly 21 points away from the Seattle
Seahawks early in the game.
The Superbowl may well have been a run away by the Seahawks had the
officiating been neutral!
Myself and my brother were complaining about those calls during the game.
Those calls spoiled the game for us and we were neutral Superbowl
football fans!
I was a fan of both teams. Was the money on the game by relatives or
friends of the officials?

According to ESPN - RUNDOWN, the officials got 6 or 7 calls wrong that
all went against Seattle!
I video taped those ESPN comments!
That might be evidence of officiating bias! (?)

Just replace the washer and tighten those screws a little tighter and
that should stop the leak.

The leak from your eyes called, tears, you f****ing crybaby.

Cool it man, -- I did NOT care who won that game! I have always been a
Steeler fan from the years back when they legitimately won a sting of
Superbowls.
That was NOT a football game, that was an officiating farce. - udarrell

--
Free Dish Network Satellite System TV Certificate to promote your business opportunities! You can call your friends and give them the GIFT of a FREE SATELLITE TV SYSTEM. The Certificate number is good anywhere in the United States, and it is good as many times as anyone wants to give it! New Page Refresh or Reload it.
http://www.udarrell.com/free_dish_di...ellite_tv.html