Posted to alt.home.repair
lefty

Default Compressor/Nailer Advice

Talked to a guy at Seven Corners Hardware in St. Paul, MN tonight. He
recommended the Dewalt D55155 compressor over PC pancake compressors.
He also recommended the Hitachi finish and brad nailers. He said
Dewalt, PC, etc. are all made by the same company. They see too many
problems. Hitachi and Senco are the way to go. He just liked the
Hitachi products more. Another contractor supply store recommende the
Hitachi as well.

So as of right now, my package would include:

Dewalt D55155 compressor
Milton Flex hose, 1/4"
Hitachi 15 gauge finish nailer
Hitachi 18 gauge brad nailer

Unfortunately, none of this stuff will ever be on sale. But I have a
month or so before I will be forced to purchase. I'll keep my eyes
open for any deals. 7 Corners hardware is priced the same as Amazon,
Home Depot, and others. Advantage is they service everything they
sell. I will have to put money in the hands of the local guys, I
think.

Check them out:

www.7corners.com