Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
B.B.

Default Way off topic question

In article ,
Gunner wrote:

[...]

You know, if you really were concerned about ****ing me off you
probably wouldn't have hurled an insult at my family like you did. So,
let's cut the bull****. If you think you can demonstrate my "meism"
using this thread (oh, hell, anything you locate on google or anywhere
else) then do so.

Insult your family? How is an observation an insult? The sun comes up
in the East. Is that an insult?

You are an ass. Is that an insult?

I am nothing if not unimpressed by those who tell me: "I would kick
your ass, but I'd feel sorry for you." Put up or shut up, spade.

What makes you think Im black? And why would you expose your racism
like that on this news group?

Amazingly enough I can't seem to locate the part of your message
where you lay out the kitchen table synopsis on my "meism." Start he
http://www.google.com