Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Neckerson

Default SUPERBOWL OFFICIALS 21 SEAHAWKS 10 - Six or 7 Wrong Calls Against the Seahawks!

Face it!

You are a whiney Seahawks fan that can't stand to lose.

The outcome of the game will not change no matter how much you **** and moan
so shut the **** up.....

"udarrell" wrote in message
SUPERBOWL OFFICIALS 21 SEAHAWKS 10 - Six or 7 Wrong Calls Against the
Seahawks!

The Striped Shirts took 14 and possibly 21 points away from the Seattle
Seahawks early in the game.
The Superbowl may well have been a run away by the Seahawks had the
officiating been neutral!
Myself and my brother were complaining about those calls during the game.
Those calls spoiled the game for us and we were neutral Superbowl football
fans!
I was a fan of both teams. Was the money on the game by relatives or
friends of the officials?

According to ESPN - RUNDOWN, the officials got 6 or 7 calls wrong that all
went against Seattle!
I video taped those ESPN comments!
That might be evidence of officiating bias! (?)

ESPN - "Around the Horn and the Rundown too," agreed with us! -
darrell - Darrell

--
Free Dish Network Satellite System TV Certificate to promote your business
opportunities! You can call your friends and give them the GIFT of a FREE