Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
udarrell

Default Which Tankless? Bosh, Rinnai, Takagi or?

Mark Schofield wrote:

I saw a thread in a news group where someone bought a Bosch and had a
difficult time with consistent water temperature if the incoming water was
too warm. I did a search on Google and yahoo and this review showed up. I'm
beginning to think about one myself.
"Scott Townsend" wrote in message
. com...

Inconsistent water temperatures would be a pain in the neck, or hands.
If supplying a shower, forget it! - udarrell - Darrell

--
Free Dish Network Satellite System TV Certificate to promote your business opportunities! You can call your friends and give them the GIFT of a FREE SATELLITE TV SYSTEM. The Certificate number is good anywhere in the United States, and it is good as many times as anyone wants to give it! New Page Refresh or Reload it.
http://www.udarrell.com/free_dish_di...ellite_tv.html