Peter Ashby

Default Router reccomendations

In article ,
Gnube wrote:

so I took a real gamble(!) and
spent £23.99 with Screwfix for the Ferm 550watt model, and opted for
that one while I took time to make a better purchase of a "Quality
Router!" ;O) I also felt that I might table this one later to, as it
seems easy to remove from it's base should I decide to go that route
apparently, and there's a few other nice things about it I'd seen
mention of in various newsgroup searches.

You don't need to remove the base to set it up in a table, at most you
might need to drill some new holes in the base to connect it up. Unless
you mean the plastic sliding plate on the bottom.

Peter

--
Peter Ashby
To assume that I speak for the University of Dundee is to be deluded.