Rob

Default Poxy Potterton boiler again...

On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 11:03:39 GMT, (Colin Swan)
wrote:

, I am thinking of building
a cupboard around the boiler. Are there any regs to do with this? Any
advice on how much space to leave around, ventilation, etc?

metoo Colin, I also have a Suprima which used to cut out during
winter. I realise you replaced the PCB, but maybe the refurb isn't
perfect? I've solved, for the time being, my problems by going over
all the main joints on the PCB with a soldering iron. Some of them
were too close to risk tho.

And I've also enclosed mine in a kitchin unit. Made sure to drill
plenty of holes above and below. Seems OK like this. Apart from that
cutting out of course! Good luck

regards

-Rob

Oh and for the programmers and pedants: /metoo