Cordless Crazy Cordless Crazy is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_m
I have removed a partition stud wall between my kitchen and (ex)study to
make a bigger kitchen. Now there are two power points in the study (on the
downstairs ring as opposed to kitchen ring) that have now "moved" into the
kitchen.

Do I need to raise a Part P to move them upto work top height as they are
now in a Part P zone ? (maybe I should have done it before they "moved" to
the kitchen ???)

I was going to put in a separate ring for the new area (and removing the old
sockets out of downstairs ring) as the CU is on the other side of the
ex-study wall, so not exactly going to be a long/large ring, but this seem
awfully steep (£300 Part P test) just for say 3 sets of double sockets.

Bit of a pain......comments please....
Do it and dont worry. Pick up some red & black T&E on ebay and off you go.
No-one will ever know!