Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Puckdropper

Default Microwave oven safe after 10 years?

"William R. Walsh" wrote in

Hi!

There's nothing to be concerned about unless the oven has been
physically damaged (e.g. "dropped") in that time. Microwave ovens are
very reliable and age generally does not affect their safety. (Unless
of course the oven has been abused over time.)

William

I think there's an inverse relationship between age and reliability of
mircowaves. The older the microwave, the more likely it is to still
work.

Puckdropper
--
www.uncreativelabs.net

still enjoy using the old computers. Sometimes we want to see how far a
particular system can go, other times we use a stock system to remind
ourselves of what we once had.