Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike Marlow

Default Conduit - PVC or EMT

"Steve DeMars" wrote in message
newsiTFf.85200$4l5.52748@dukeread05...

Thank you everyone for your input and suggestions . . . After reading the
replies, pricing EMT and surface mount boxes, the complexity of routing

and
dealing with NEC . . . I have decided to wire the shop like a residence .

..
. just a lot more outlets ! ! !

Wiring with romex can certainly be easier from the stand point that you
don't have to master a new skill - bending EMT, but that's about the extent
of its ease. It's not a bad choice for a shop, so I'm not trying to talk
you out of a romex solution, but dealing with NEC is something you do every
time you run power - whether that's encased in EMT, romex, or, or, or...

--

-Mike-