Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ian_m

Default Part P conudrum.....

"Ian Stirling" wrote in message
Ian_m wrote:
I have removed a partition stud wall between my kitchen and (ex)study to
make a bigger kitchen. Now there are two power points in the study (on
the
downstairs ring as opposed to kitchen ring) that have now "moved" into
the
kitchen.

Do I need to raise a Part P to move them upto work top height as they are
now in a Part P zone ? (maybe I should have done it before they "moved"
the kitchen ???)

snip
Bit of a pain......comments please....

Move the cooker and fridge into the garage, and start cooking there.
Hang a sign saying "Alien Autopsy Room"
Now, do the work, and move it back.

Doesn't work, Prat P talks about being within 3m of sink, so putting sink in
garage is a lot harder....