Gunner

Default OT- Rules of Gunfighting

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 16:38:38 -0700, mikee wrote:

Geez, Gunner,

We must have struck a nerve with this guy! Some people have no sense of humor
at all.

Mike Eberlein (NRA life member, US Army veteran, unabashed right wing gun nut)

sittingduck wrote:

For 99% of the population and the gunners of the world:

You must have a very small penis and a complex about it.

You must listen to right-wing radio and believe the crap they spew

You must live in a fantasy land where violence and killing other people are
somehow acceptable and glorious.

You must live in a house with wheels on it.

You must watch "Cops" on TV

I suspect he is one of those extremely unstable types, whom when in
the presence of a weapon, gets all shaky and nervous and starts
thinking about all the people that hold him in contempt, all the good
looking women whom turned down his advances and laughed at him
...and wishing for lots of ammo and chained naked
women....well...strike that last part G..but you just know he walks
on the ragged edge of twisting off and going postal.

And he knows deep inside that he, if allowed a dangerous weapon, be it
a firearm or sash weight, will turn on everyone around him like a mad
rabid dog. Hence his bias and bigotry, is symptomatic of his own self
hatred. Pretty much typical of the emotion driven nut bars on the
Left.

His type is one reason the rest of us have arms for self defense.

I hope he doesn't work for the Post Office....brrrrr.

Gunner

"25 States allow anyone to buy a gun, strap it on,
and walk down the street with no permit of any kind:
some say it's crazy. However, 4 out of 5 US murders
are committed in the other half of the country: so who is crazy?" --
Andrew Ford