Posted to alt.home.repair
mm

Default Lawnmower that will not start

On Mon, 06 Feb 2006 20:20:10 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"Richard" wrote in message
roups.com...
Folks, I have an older Craftsman lawn mower that I can't get to start.
I do get a good spark, so I'm assuming that it means a clogged
carburetor. Is there anything that I can pour into the tank and allow
to sit there that might help dissolve any old varnish? Thanks in
advance for your suggestions!

I can't even see my lawn. It's snowing. You think YOU have problems?

I think he has one of those new models that blow away the snow and cut
the grass at the same time. They're used by people who are running
late.

Remove NOPSAM to email me. Please let
me know if you have posted also.