Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Brian

Default some recent work

Some of the time I use a Nova Mercury, ok most, and the rest I use a shop
built. The felt was turned by hand in a plastic bag for several hours after
doing the whale with a needle. I just thought you might like to see that
some of us work in other media. Actually, that was my first attempt and I
was attending a class for my kids who were learning about doing felting and
I couldn't resist. That was the outcome.

The Hookers like wood stuff for some reason. Ok, that pun was not intended
and I had better stop before I go too far. . . . .

Brian